Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We run a couple of Web 2.0 sites and are looking to launch a new site for an idea that we have. We recently acquired the domain userclip.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need the following:
1. A logo for UserClip.com
2. A theme / layout / header/footer etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We will be selling to website owners/application developers a solution that will:
a) Connect Usability Testers with app developers/website owners
b) The "pitch" will be : Have 20 Users do usability testing on your site for $20 bucks
c) Through our other businesses we have a poll of over 1MM users that we can drive
d) We'll provide the website owners/developers with a Video file of how our panel members interacted with their site.
e) Website owners/app developers can ask our members to do a "Task" and we can record the mouse movements, and our users will verbalize their thoughts as they are going through the site.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added