Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Committee on Ways and Means is the oldest standing committee in the U.S. House of Representatives and has jurisdiction over all tax and tariff legislation as well as Social Security, Unemployment Benefits, and Medicare. The current chairman of Ways and Means is Representative Charles B. Rangel (D-NY). In addition to the whole committee, there are six subcommittees: Health, Income Security and Family Support, Trade, Oversight, and Select Revenue Measures.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This is a design only project. The designer will not code the actual site, but will provide the Committee with a layout/design of the site that meets the content and technical criterion: 3 PSDs (in accordance to the technical specifications attached) of: the front page, and a common interior page.
The current website is located at http://waysandmeans.house.gov. Any redesign will have to incorporate all the information currently on the site, as well as:
-We would like to change the flow of our site (please see attached sheet for new menu and submenu buttons).
- Incorporation of Video (we usually use clips from news organizations and YouTube) on the front page as well as buttons for Twitter, Flickr, and Facebook on the front page;
- A Calendar/Event section on the front page.
- A highlights and news section on the front page;
- Any additional media/web 2.0 ideas you may have for the front page;
Throughout all the pages:
-A coherent navigation structure that shows up in the interior pages as well.
-Submenu that allows for further navigation in the section.
-The ability to add Add-It buttons to recent news/press releases
Photo of the Chairman Rangel:
Click here ( http://waysandmeans.house.gov/ ). If you find other photos of Chairman Rangel you wish to use, let us know, we are open to suggestions.
Please look for the attached technical specifications PDF.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The purpose of this website redesign/crowdsourcing initiative is to move America closer to Government 2.0, where citizens can play a role in the creation of a site that will better serve them. This is a unique opportunity for you, the public, to give input into the design of a government website serving millions of people.
No Files Added