Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Consultifi is a new, small consultancy agency focusing on business development, communications and globalisation.
We had the logo designed through Crowdspring (which went really well) and would now like to use the platform to do the website too.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a website that is simple, clear and professional.
But not in a boring way.
Consultifi does pretty serious stuff, but it's a modern company; it can't be seen as stuffy.
Some generic keywords for the company are 'professional', 'global', 'informed', 'authorative' and 'modern'.
I think the look & feel for the logo says a lot really. It's simple, clean but turning the F into a Growth logo had added a modern touch.
Attached is that logo, which if course needs to be integrated.
There are 3 versions - use whichever you think fits your design best.
There's also a set of Wireframes.
The wireframes consist of 4 page templates (all very similar), but it's absolutely fine if you first design one or two pages (e.g. Homepage & Services) to show us your direction.
We can then complete the other pages later.
- Use the wireframes as guidelines. They're not set in stone re: positioning of elements,...
- Make legibility a key component (fonts, sizes, colours,...).
Some more detailed explanation.
Slide 1 (Home):
- The top picture is probably a Twitter logo.
- The other picture (next to About Consultifi) could be anything.
Slide 2 (Services):
- The icons on the page are only placeholders.
You're welcome to designs your own icons, use existing ones (as long as they are cleared!!) or explore other ways to visualise the different services (pictures, colour,...).
Slide 3 (About):
Includes a picture of the owner.
Slide 4 (Contact):
Could possibly include graphical links to Twitter and/or Linked In account.
Again, these icons are mockups, so use your creativity.
If you have any questions, send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Typical clients are senior figures in professional services companies and government organisations.
Overall, these people are relatively conservative, but very well-informed.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
ted.com for its simplicity.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Use fonts, colours,... that make everything easy to read.
No Files Added