Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I need to find a good interface/web designer to do smaller contracts for my small web design agency. So.. to start with, I would like to buy a new design for the Tundra Interactive website. As the saying goes.. "A carpenter's house is never done".. it's easier for me to hand it off!
For content - check out www.tundrainteractive.com and have a look through the content in the flash document. There is some description text below the big graphics as well.
Our target audience is medium to large scale business decision-makers, shopping for expertise on web design/web application development/information architexture/online advertising
I need nice designs for:
- homepage [preferrably homepage and portfolio are the same page]
- portfolio detail item
- contact form [subject] [message] [contact info]
No Files Added