Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Torus Business Web
What do you do?
professional services, consulting, dynamic modelling, simulation, visualisation, software, sales
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Optimise for 1280x800 screen size. But keep main content within 1120px width
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
professional services, renewable energy, banking, software, sales
Describe the target audience for your website design
Business leaders, consultants, scientists, government officials, bureaucrats. Educated people looking for answers to complex problems.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
The increasing value of a data driven analytical approach to real world problems.
The beauty of mathematics and how it can describe complex problems in simple terms.
Visualisation as a key tool for unlocking synergy between disciplines.
How is your company different from your competitors?
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Blues, greys, whites, blacks.
All major text areas should be black text or white background for clear legibility. Header could be black-ish background or white - depending on which version of the logo you want to use.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Green, red, purple, orange are okay for small feature elements. But should definitely not be used as major background colours.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Professional. Distinctive. Designed.
What content must be included in the website design?
- A bigger version of a Torus * possibly based on the logo in the bottom middle of the Home page [This is not essential - if you have other ideas, please try them]
- A couple of images for Case Studies on the right side of the Home page.
- Some testimonial text (ie. quotes from clients in a couple of different places around the borders)
[* Torus is a donut shape that can be defined mathematically http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus]
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
1. This site will get built in Wordpress.
2. TorusBW logo in attached Zip has two versions - one on white background; one on black background.
3. The 5 key pages we want designs for are: Home, People, Track Record, Case Studies, Contact.
4. Wireframes for the 5 key pages are included in the attached PPTX. You can ignore the red text in square brackets - [it is FYI purposes!]
5. Please start with by designing the Home page first. Then I will provide feedback. And then hopefully you will have enough input to design the other pages.
6. You could try one Home page with the TorusBW logo on black-ish background as the header. And another Home page with TorusBW logo on white background as another header.
No Files Added