Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a provider of contact management systems and applications knowledge. As well as CRM knowledge.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our website is built on Wordpress. Wed like it to look more like a website rather than a blog. We will need:
1) Home page design - I have provided a suggested wire frame as a guideline but are open to other ideas.
- We want our Pages (About, Contact, Site Map) to be placed in the footer
- We want our categories to appear in the top navigation
-We want an RSS button located at the bottom of the page with a subscriber email box for RSS feeds.
-The first section located at the top will be a fixed post stating in detail what the website will be about.
- We need four sections on the home page that features our categories.
2) Blog Page
- NO DATE STAMP at all in the blog post.
- Comments can have date stamp
- On the top right of the post, we want a Retweet button.
- At the bottom of the post, we want a Share this Post section with social sharing buttons, like on http://mashable.com blog posts.
- Below that we want a Related Posts Section with 3 links.
- Below that is the Comments section.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are business professionals, IT, and business owners looking to find solutions to implement and integrate contact management systems (CMS)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Use these designs as a reference or inspiration but the general/suggested layout must still be intact.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We dont want:
- Fonts or logo treatments that are difficult to read.
- Header design that is cluttered
We do want:
- Sans serif font
- A clean modern, professional look
Must Have Deliverables:
- File names of images and other files should be consistent and useful
- Any images or designs provided need to be free of copyright material or be original work or paid for by the designer for our use exclusively
No Files Added