LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a provider of contact management systems and applications knowledge. As well as CRM knowledge.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our website is built on Wordpress. Wed like it to look more like a website rather than a blog. We will need:
1) Home page design - I have provided a suggested wire frame as a guideline but are open to other ideas.
- We want our Pages (About, Contact, Site Map) to be placed in the footer
- We want our categories to appear in the top navigation
-We want an RSS button located at the bottom of the page with a subscriber email box for RSS feeds.
-The first section located at the top will be a fixed post stating in detail what the website will be about.
- We need four sections on the home page that features our categories.
2) Blog Page
- NO DATE STAMP at all in the blog post.
- Comments can have date stamp
- On the top right of the post, we want a Retweet button.
- At the bottom of the post, we want a Share this Post section with social sharing buttons, like on http://mashable.com blog posts.
- Below that we want a Related Posts Section with 3 links.
- Below that is the Comments section.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are business professionals, IT, and business owners looking to find solutions to implement and integrate contact management systems (CMS)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Use these designs as a reference or inspiration but the general/suggested layout must still be intact.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We dont want:
- Fonts or logo treatments that are difficult to read.
- Header design that is cluttered
We do want:
- Sans serif font
- A clean modern, professional look
Must Have Deliverables:
- File names of images and other files should be consistent and useful
- Any images or designs provided need to be free of copyright material or be original work or paid for by the designer for our use exclusively
No Files Added