LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Swivel's mission is to make data useful so people share insights, make great decisions and improve lives.
In an era of spin, opinion, and apathy about statistics, Swivel is a Web site that makes it easy for everyone to collaborate and explore data together because better informed people make better decisions: in voting booths, in corporate boardrooms and at neighborhood meetings.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're looking for a new marketing site for our internet product. We want 3 pages designed. We don't need the pages coded, but we would like the assets (buttons, gradients, icons, etc.)
1. A home page.
The purpose of this page is three-fold:
1. Sell customers on Swivel.
1. Show them what the product is.
2. How it works.
3. The benefit of using it.
2. Get people to sign-up for the service. Offer a strong call to action: sign-up or log-in.
3. Show people how people are using the product, and encourage visitors to dive in and explore it on their own.
2. A features page that lists all the features along with videos and screenshots about each.
The features page should include:
2. A strong call to action.
3. A way to browse between features.
4. On each features page:
1. A title for the feature
2. A summary description of the benefit of the feature
3. A title and description of each aspect of the feature (see below text)
4. Space for screenshots and videos about each feature.
3. A tour page is a step-by-step guide that shows how Swivel works to solve key problems.
1. The tour should have:
1. A strong call to action. For example: "Try it for free!", "Get started now!", "Try it out!"
2. A list of key features (see below).
3. The ability to step forward and backward between features.
4. The ability to jump to a feature directly (by clicking an item in the feature list).
5. For each feature:
1. A description of the feature (see below)
2. An image for the feature.
3. Some way to play a video about the feature.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Business professionals looking for ways to understand and use the data that drives their companies. We are targeting mid-size companies with 100 to 1,000 employees. With that said, we want a website that looks clean, professional, and inviting without being corporate.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our design absolutely must have:
1. Must fit in with the look and feel of the current site at http://business.swivel.com/. Feel free to experiment with the colors.
2. Can't change the logo.
We don't need a new logo. We're fairly confident about the marketing copy.
See attached brief for more information on our specifications and guidelines.
No Files Added