LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a German website (sparwelt.de) in which we present the best deals and bargains for consumer electronics and lifestyle products for Germany. We provide internet users with information about special deals, live shopping (a word, invented by the germans for things, woot.com does) offers and coupons from mostly all German online shops.
Started as a blog we now want to do the next step expanding to a full webportal. The main focus is still about editorial stuff about the deals mostly IT & electronic gadgets but also other lifestyle things.
The date and number of comments should still be important elements to our articles on the webpage.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Nice, friendly tiny web2.0 website for an editorial webportal about hot/best deals.
The users should come back often since the deals change very fast (some of them have counters to clarify the time left to buy/get it).
Elements we need:
* navigationpoints like: Home, Deals, Coupons and Live shopping (right now, we imagine these navigations elements positioned horizontally right under the header, but feel free to propose whatever is in your mind)
* the references to About Us etc. should be at the footer.
* special featured articles with our best deals we found (only on the homepage)
* presentation space for deal of the day-offers, chosen by the editors (on the homepage and on the article-page)
* price-comparison-box and a review-box, where the saving is explained for a the product and the review-articles are linked (on the homepage at the same place, where it is on the article page, but just explaining text in it and on the article page then always related to the offer/store)
* a box with new coupons (on the homepage at the same place, where it is on the article page, but just displaying the newest coupons in general and on the article page then always related to the store which is offering the product)
* a box with the deals, which are timed- or sold-out (and a link to our newsletter and rss-feeds, so users do not miss the deals anymore in the future)
* Login/register possibility on the homepage
* Slidely redesign of our logo sparwelt meaning savings-world (keeping the main look, so that it looks like the next step but not like a totally new logo - colors are free to change)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Man and Woman (wide dispersion main stream users - cooperation with big media portals all over germany)
2. 18 to 65 years old
3. Interested in bargains and sales (hot/best deals) and not necessarily internet specialists
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://tinyurl.com/betterandgreen (a website, done via crowdspring)
We are very flexible in designs and want to give the creatives freeway to design how they like.
We do not want to use any flash but ajax components are okay.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We need mainly 3 types of web pages:
Home is supposed to include a few highlights with special offers such as the deal of the day and other bargains. All the other deals should be posted as a list in chronological order just below theses special deals.
We also need information boxes on the right side of the page featuring
- the latest coupons,
the latest technical reviews (e.g. from cnet, pc magazine),
- information about price comparison and price search engines and
- another box highlighting the deal of the day.
These boxes should appear on every page so that the user knows that hell find the same topics on the same spot throughout the sparwelt-experience
The two following types are variations of the home page:
2. Category (categories as navigations points)
The deals page should feature another chronological list of the latest deals with a picture.
2 to 3 boxes could be highlighted (bigger, another box type etc.) to mark them as special or hot deals.
The article features all info about the deal (price, price comparison, reviews just as a text) but the same boxes from home should be featured, too with the newest coupons from the shop and the price comparison results and actual reviews for the product.
Below the article there should be some space for recommendations such as users who read this also read and so on.
No Files Added