Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Uplace is a real estate company based in Brussels (see uplace.eu), whos active in developing experience destinations (large mixed-use-schemes with experience retail and leisure) and office buildings. Recently we started sponsoring two professional tri-athletes, Bruno Clerbout and Sofie Goos. Behind the two athletes we setup a complete professional support with on the business side marketing, legal, commercial etc. support and on the sport side anything you can imagine from a sports psychologist to a swimming trainer.
Triathlon / IronMan is about winning an event with the following distances: 3.8km of swimming, 180km of cycling and 42.2 km of running; top athletes can do that in around 8 hours.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need two designs: one for the homepage and one for all secondary (content) pages. Lets focus on the homepage during the contest, we will select the winning design based on your entry for the home page.
The homepage should have a white background and be based on our light-blue Uplace logo (see logo file). I would like to refer to the style of our folder (see folder file) large pictures and a clean style.
In terms of structure I refer to the briefing document
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
In the order of importance:
- Sponsors marketing tool
- Media looking for information and resources
- Fans of both athletes looking for information, updates, excitement, community
- People who have just found out about the athletes looking for information, to be recruited as fans
- Triathlon enthusiasts looking for information, community
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please look at our folders for more on the style:
as you can see many large pictures. I also like rounded edge above square ones. Also you can look at our website: uplace.eu, although we dont want a black background.
The rest is up to your creativity and I will feedback along the way which styles I like and which I dont!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Primary colors should be the light blue of the logo, white background and black font. The design for the homepage should fit nicely on screen with resolution 1280x1024 or larger without scrolling.
No Files Added