Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
SkyVantage Corporation offers industry-leading products and services, IT consulting and reservation system hosting that specializes in helping airlines reduce operating costs, maximize revenue and efficiently manage their business.
SkyVantage provides enterprise grade, customized IT and software solutions airlines.
Our solution experts can provide software, hardware, training and consulting.
We can connect virtually any system to any system.
We want to convey the message that by using the SkyVantage Airline system, airline companies control their own destiny.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our current website (www.skyvantage.com) is old and out of date and needs to be redone.
The purpose of the website is to (a) provide a corporate presence and information on the company, (b) get visitors to contact us to schedule an online demo of our software and or solutions.
We need 2 pages designed:
1. A front page - a graphically impressive main landing page, with (i) our Logo (ii) simple navigation (iii) a small news feed / news section for infrequent updates, (iv) and an optional section for client logos.
2. A secondary page - to accommodate the content for our current "About", "Contact", and "Customized Solutions", Airline Software and other pages that we may add.
The navigation bar should have the following sections: Home, Software, Solutions, About Us, Contact Us
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Decision makers for small to midsize airline companies either already established or are just starting out.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
www.skyteam.com has a beautiful site and there is a lot about it that we would like to integrate into our own site. The beautiful scenic feel, simple navigation, clean, and straight to the point. Perhaps more simplier than the skyteam site. We dont like the 3 bars on the main graphic.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Open, Scenic/Travel look and feel. Clean, professional, and engaging.
Include our Logo and slogan: Control Your Own Destiny.
Less is more approach. Clean. Modern. Last for years, timeless.
Colors: We like the color blue (see our logo) and would like that to be the main color, but we are open to suggestions.
We would like the home page to not have a lot of text, but to be more scenic. Just enough information to give them a simple, clear idea of who we are, but to lead them into our secondary pages to get more information.
No Files Added