Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
A small team looking to create the best one message sharing website.
What do you need?
Website allows anyone to post only one message and share it on oneshout.com. Site must have white or grey background and the header must stand out, similar to sortfolio.com. The pages needed are:
1. Homepage will list recently published "stories".
2. Search results page will show all stories in an organized and beautiful format (author/alias, title, and first 100 characters of story body with "..." at the end.
3. Post page allows user to post their story and asks for posting title, story body, poster's name/alias (optional), tags (optional), and E-mail address. Contains Post button.
4. Posted page shows the output of the posted story (name/alias, story title, story body). Near the bottom of the story, there must be an option (icon/graphic or small button) to flag/report the story to staff. Below the posted story, users can comment on the story (similar to blog sites where users can comment below the blog post, asks user for name, email, and comment).
5. Contact page to contact oneshout.com. Can use nice graphics, icons, or anything else to look nice. May include space for contact E-mail address @ oneshout.com and box to E-mail from website (E-mailers E-mail, subject, body).
Who Is Your Audience?
People who want to share one message with the world such as a story, life experience, thought, list of jokes, quotes, with the rest of the world. Users may be similar to patrons of sites like blogspot or wordpress.
No Files Added