Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Nye Senior Services
What do you do?
Nye Senior Services offers a complete continuum of retirement services. This includes rehab, skill care, independent living, and assisted living. They have communities where seniors can live in town home or apartment style living and they have communities that help people with their day to day tasks. Nye Senior Services is the only one around that offers a complete range of care.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
I need three pages designed. I need the homepage designed along with a services page. Nye Senior Services has 6 campuses in Nebraska so I would like to see an additional page created to show how an individual campuses page would look.
What is your industry?
Healthcare for seniors. We supply housing, short term and long term physical rehab and assisted living.
Describe the target audience for your website design
We have three main audiences.
1. Potential Residents. These individuals tend to be 60-65+. They need to have the option to increase the font size on the website and they like icons to help them navigate page to page.
2. Family Members. These are family members looking for a place to take care of their parents. The age here is between 35-60. They want information on senior living as a whole and really wants to see how the facilities stack up.
3. Hospital Staff and Physicians. A large portion of referrals come from hospital staff and physicians that recommend Nye Senior Services to their patients. They are looking for easy ways to refer to them along with ways to prove that Nye Senior Services is the leader in the marketplace.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. We are the market leader. We want to have places to go where people can read current articles about senior living and healthcare. We want to have a blog and social media icons. We also want a free report that people can download on the homepage once they give us there first name and email address.
2. We also want an easy way to communicate about all of our campuses. We are envisioning a homepage that talks about senior healthcare and living overall with a big icon that leads them to our campuses page. On this page it lists out our campuses with photos and entices the user to click on a campus for more information. Once a campus is clicked on, that individual campus will have 5-7 pages of information. We want this to flow cleanly and let people understand how all the campuses work together.
3. We also really want to highlight people. That would be staff photos or photos of residents. Photos that look real and not staged. Residents stay with Nye because of the people they are associated with and we need to really highlight that.
Bonus - We really also want to highlight the communities that our facilities are in. We want to be an integral part of those communities and highlight events and other happenings in the communities as a whole.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We are the only company in the area with a complete continuum of care. We can offer anything from short term rehab where the person goes home to skilled living assistance. Our people also make a huge difference. Many people on the staff have been there 10+ years. Last but not least we are locally owned and operated. The owner is on the premise everyday and knows most residents by name.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
We like something graphically appealing and we want the graphics to help navigate the user. We are dealing with an older audience so the icons should be apparent on where to click and where they should go next. The homepage should be clean and not too busy yet effective. Once we get on the additional pages for the individual campuses we can have a lot more copy but up front we wan the calls to action to be precise and not confusing. Here are some examples:
http://www.sierrapointe.com/ (background color is ugly but good use of icons)
http://themayfairomaha.com/ (good use of photos, background is too busy)
http://www.astongardens.com/retirement_c... (I like how they list communities and what they have to offer. Each community then has its own micro-site in the main site. This is a must)
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
We like soft colors that will match our current branding. Attached is the logo and some brochures that they have used in the past. We need to make sure the colors are warm and inviting.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Anything really bright or really dark. We need it to be inviting much like a really well lit room.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Clean and easy to navigate, that is why icons are so important. We are dealing with people so we would like to use photos of people to really tell the story. We also need to remember to make this educational as a whole and really educate the user on senior living and senior health.
What content must be included in the website design?
Pages in no particular order: home, about us, contact us, articles, blogs, communities, living options, health services, floor plans, and events. Some of these will be on the homepage and some of these will be on the campus's own pages.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
I have attached brochures and logos so you can see what is established. Their current website is http://nyeseniorservices.com/. I have also uploaded a client brief. THIS MUST BE READ AND FOLLOWED. There is some main takeaways on the final 2 pages that must be followed.
No Files Added