Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Lynx Computers is a Text-Mining and Semantic Technology company. We have developed state of the art technology indented for integration into products. With our technology computers can "understand" free text information and contexts.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a simple corporate web site with a clean and "heavy" look and feel. We aim to radiate a strong, founded company (similar to a bank) but with a combination of the software hi-tech feeling and sense of innovation and state of the art technology.
We need two pages:
1. Homepage - with a large flash with changing pictures.
2. Content page - with a menu on the left.
In the attached UI design instead of flash as listed we would like a couple of options for images later they will be replaced by flash:
1. big picture for the homepage (see UI) on the pictures the following slogan can be included.
Please include several picture options as this will have a major affect on our decision.
2. Logo's of prominent clients (logos included in file below)
Attached is a simple UI design I created. The reason we posted this project here is for you to take risks so feel free to break the UI design and suggest your own design. Keep in find that we want a representative site, and we don't need to show too much content on the front page. We like the wire frame we present but are very open to suggestions.
The design should be for 1024 pixel size.
Please look carefully at the UI file and read the content in the boxes, it explains what we seek.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Most of our business is B2B our target audiences are other business and potential employees.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Some links to site we like.
we want a clean site with lot of white space (can be blue space from the logo or other color, but empty space). The site should be based on the logo's colors along with "transparency" element.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing is a must, be creative. The flash objects are supposed to be very simple, with clean pictures radiating a feeling of a innovative but solid hi tech company. It would be good if they are related to text mining and semantics and it is important for them not to be too crowded.
Of course the design must use the included logo and colors (forgot to say it before :)
No Files Added