Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Hello Im looking to get our Website designed. We are a new company with plenty of coding talent but no real designers and were looking to develop the Website for our new service.
The service is called SecondTeacher.com which offers video content for High School students to help them get their homework done.
We are a subscription based service and will operate initially in the US and with Mathematics.
We want our site to be fun but also professional and present as a trusted source. We plan to use Silverlight throughout the site and as such no flash animation is required. If we want to animate any buttons, menus etc well silverlight them. Our site is targeted at High School Kids and Teachers and Parents, we have a very easy content navigation system so we want the rest of the site to be simple and intuitive. We do not plan on using any external advertising. Saying all that as a technology solution we need to project an image of capable providers.
I have attached the logo we have for our service and it will probably dictate the basis of our colour scheme, our main colours are Pale Blue (R:41 G:171 B:206) and Orange (R:233 G:120 B:0)
We want to utilize the full 1024px.
It will have a top bar with our logo and a set of status variables like logged on or not, User Status etc
The page will need to have a prominent section for Logging on for existing users with forgot password etc (not in the top bar).We would like a menu (or other???) of standard links like Service Description, About Us, Contact Us, Support/FAQ, Home, Books this will need to be visible from most pages (so probably on the top bar).
Our homepage needs to have a Quick Service Highlights and a Learn More, Free Trial link section, Another section with a Benefits and statistics like 500 online Lessons etc with a Demo Lesson link.
We would like a section that we can use as a proof of service i.e It will have content well dynamically create like a Success Story or a video of one of our successes etc.
We want it to be fun and engaging as this is our main selling page and landing page for all users. We dont want it too wordy either.
We also want some templates designed to be used on all the other pages.
1) The Content Pages will have the whole body of the page taken up with a Silverlight Control for the Content Management System
2) Pages like Product Description Page, Contact Us will need the full page framework similar to the home page.
3) Pages like Registration Page, Purchase Response page, Trial Expired pages will not have as many links and framework around them.
High School Kids, Parents and Teachers
Any graphics or images or fonts used I will obviously want these in the final delivered project.
We don't want it too corporate and we don't want it cartoony. We want it to be fun and professional.
We don't like retro and not too busy it needs to be functional so no fussy distracting backgrounds. We also don't want it too dark it needs to be positive.
Best of luck and if you have any questions please ask.
No Files Added