Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We need your help to skin our search interface.
We wrote the first version of this: http://tinyurl.com/5txauw
and our new product behaves the same way.
So basically a site which has the same features as endless.com however with a new, fresh look. We have identified the key requirements below, and also with an attached PDF.
There are 4 pages (views):
1. search page
1a. product quicklook popup
2. item page
3. shopping cart / checkout page
4. product compare page
Key components to be styled:
1. search box
2. price slider
3. category tree
a. items like brands
b. items like show sizes -- little boxes
5. "clear all" links / buttons
6. breadcrumb -- tracks the selections the user has made: Example: search
"nike" , size "9", color "black"
a. grid view -- at least 4 search results per row
b. list view -- 1 result per row
8. each search result is composed of:
b. link to detailed view
c. add to cart button / link
d. Descriptions on each search result:
d1. description1 -- name of product
d2. description2 -- primary information for the product
d3. description3 -- secondary information for the product
9. paging controls
10. sorting controls
a. options are: name, relevance, price, newest, most popular
11. cart widget
a. should show the total amount in the user's cart
b. summary glance of all products therein
12. product image popup -- when the user mouses over a search result a small pane with more information will appear
13. Site header - place holder in the design
14. Site Footer
We need three different color palettes:
1. green and gold
2. blue and gold
3. red and white
The primary and secondary colors should easily be changed. Use neutral colors for the widgets so they can be used regardless of the primary and secondary colors. Pay attention to the rounded corners - imagine having to change the colors on the fly - We want to keep our colors out of images, and into a CSS file.
No Files Added