LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a screenplay search engine - type in a title or an author and we'll show you URLs where you can find the the script in various forms. The difference between us an other search engines is that we enable users to submit URLs for where the screenplay can be found or tell us when a URL we return is no longer working.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need 2 pages:
1) Home page
- Should have a search box a "search" button next to it. Should go in the middle of the page, similar to where the search box is located on Google
- Need a logo that says "ScriptButter" to go directly above the search box
- Below the search box should text that says "Submit a script URL", with a down facing triangle next to it. If pressed a shaded color box slides down with three text boxes - "Title", Author", "Version", and "URL". There should also be a button that says "Send it Over".
2) Search Results page
- this is a list of results frown what was put on in the search box.
- The Search box itself should be moved to the top of the page, but centered as it was before.
- Each result should have the following attributes: 1) Title, 2) Version, 3) Author, 4) URL
- Next to the URL attribute there should be a button that says "Tell us if the URL is dead"
- Under each result should be text the says "Tell us if any of this wrong?" with an upside down triangle. If clicked, a shaded box (same look and feel as the home page one) should drop down. In there should be text boxes for "Title", Author", "Version", and "URL", and button that say "Send it Over".
- At the bottom of the page should be the same text described above for "Submit a script URL", with all the same function.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers, movie fans, avid readers, writers, web savvy readers.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the Search Box and color here: http://gettunage.lethain.com/ (note that this site is not working, we just wanted to point out the design of the search box. We also like the color of the search button.
Other colors we like are light royal blue (king of like on Digg - http://digg.com/). That along with a pale, light yellow.
The way the songs are shown on Hype Machine (http://hypem.com/) are similar to how we would like them shown on the search results page.
No Files Added