What type of website do you need?
FFA Cookie Dough
What do you do?
We provide cookie dough to FFA chapters (Future Farmers of America) for use in school fundraising. Schools sign up to conduct a cookie dough fundraiser, we ship the school free brochures and promotional materials, the students pre-sell the cookie dough within their community, the school accepts delivery, and the product is distributed locally.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Please use responsive website design techniques
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
High School Agricultural Teachers & Their Students
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Officially licensed FFA cookie dough
2. Retail Price $20. Their FFA Chapter Earns 40% profit or $8 Per Sale
3. A purchase supports their local chapter AND the National FFA Organization
4. The FFA Logo is prominently displayed on the outside of each cookie dough tub
How is your company different from your competitors?
We are the only cookie dough fundraiser with a licensing agreement with the National FFA Organization. By fundraising with us, they are directly supporting the National FFA organization, as well as their own local FFA chapter
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Clean, Simple, Easy to understand
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Blue & Gold are the colors associated with the National FFA Organization
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Simple, clean, easy to understand
What content must be included in the website design?
We must have three pages:
1. A Landing page to be used for "pay per click" search engine marketing. This landing page should tout the benefits and prompt the user to enter their contact information (Name, FFA Chapter Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email address, and Approximate number of members participating)
2. After completing the request for additional information the user should automatically be directed to our simple, 2 page website. This website should provide basic information (a copy of our brochure available for download, answers to frequently asked questions, and a link to a third and final page, which will allow the FFA chapter to sign up for the fundraiser
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
No additional requirement
No Files Added