Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Royal Mango is based in Barcelona, Spain and will be importing premium Alphonso Mangoes from India to Spain for the 1st time. These mangoes will be sold through two channels- gourmet stores in the country and directly to clients who enjoy 'luxurious' food.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need the design template of the website which should be rich looking and attractive. We already have our logo ready, so the design will blend with the logo well.
We will need the site to
- be able to have the option of selling premium boxes of mangoes online (e-commerce facility)
- have detailed information about our selection process for the fruit (we pay a lot of attention that the fruit is of the highest quality)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Spanish people who are not familiar with this mango. It is meant for the gourmet buyer and will be an expense product relative to the other mangoes available. Hence its very important the the audience understands that this fruit is very exclusive and special!
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please see the design of our logo and the standard box (files attached) in which the mangoes will be transported to get an idea of the colours etc. We prefer the use of black, yellow, gold, green to transmit our values.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
An attractive looking and rich looking website. This product is expensive and the site should look like its designed for a premium product.
The site will be posted in 2 languages (Spanish and English) and we must have this built into the design.
We don't want our site to look like other sites who sell mangoes from India! Please don't give us ideas like the ones posted below (you can use the structure, but definitely not the style):
No Files Added