Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
theU.com has been helping students of all ages make college and career choices since 2005. We're redesigning our site to be super, super friendly, and focusing it on live customer service, allowing any student to initiate a phone call or chat with trained admissions counselors who help them select the college of their dreams... we're taking all the hard work out of college admissions!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a new home page, with specific copy, and an internal page template, with generic copy.
The home page should have the text and navigation described in the attached.
The internal page template should include 4 different photos so we can create 4 different pages (observe the manner in which each page on getstarts.com has a different photo that lives behind the nav), plus default text for the title of the page, the highlight copy, and body copy.
We also require several small modules:
1) A module for a registration popup
2) A module for a testimonial to list on internal pages
3) A scrolling "call me" module (explained in the attached brief)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Students ages 18 - 45.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We want to exclusively model the site on www.getstarts.com, with a different color palette (right now, we're thinking blue).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added