Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We recently launched our smartphone recovery site, RecoverMySmartphone.com. It's the first service that allows smartphone users to recover the data from their broken smartphone. While we're very pleased with the initial reaction, we want to redesign it to maximize sales and make the site easier to interact with.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a designer to accomplish the following with the site redesign:
1) Increase customers' sense that this is valid and trustworthy site.
2) Add various seals and trust elements to the site.
3) Update the design so that it looks more modern.
4) Increase the conversion rate of the site.
The site redesign should make it quicker to find information. It should also balance our youtube video with a html-coded sales letter.
I've attached the files needed for this redesign but I've also included some crude mockups. Feel free to follow these mockups or submit new ideas. We're open to having a three-column approach but I'm too close to the project to visualize this myself.
Also, on each of the 4 tabs that are part of this site, I'll need you to create a "helper image" to the right of each data entry section so the user can see at a glance what they need to know.
Additionally, I'll need you to create an image that uses all the publications we've been featured in. I've attached the art for all of those publications in attachment as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Type-A smartphone users who need to recover the data from their phones. These are typically business users who don't have time to muck about with solutions that don't work.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A selling website that inspires confidence and encourages visitors to use our wizard to submit their information. I want the final design(s) in a layered PSD format so I can slice them and put them on my site.
No Files Added