Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
We want a response site design with images / sections that expand the full width of the screen, and content areas that include graphical elements and segmented text. We will leave the specific size up to the discretion of the designer.
How many pages do you need designed?
We need a total of 10 page designs, with 6 of the pages essentially being the same. These 6 pages are description pages of how our platform serves each target: developers, investors, lenders, building services (engineers, architects, designers, builders, technology providers) and professional services (attorneys, accountants, insurance providers). The most important "sub pages" are the pages for developers, investors, lenders and advisors. The other page designs are the home page, about us (that includes an about us section and our advisor team), contact and press (that highlights the press coverage)
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
Describe the target audience for your website design
Our platform is a real estate technology platform that connects all commercial real estate professionals to generate new business opportunities by connecting capital, investment and services. Our target audience is commercial real estate developers, investors, lenders, advisors,
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
- We want to communicate that we create opportunities by connecting capital, investment and services
- Safely and securely find, network and transact with the real estate professionals you need for better deals
- Post with credence as your information can be as private and confidential as you choose, allowing only individuals with specific parameters to view your content
How is your company different from your competitors?
Our platform is the only website that connects all commercial real estate professionals, with rich searching capabilities and real time notification of professionals that match their search criteria.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
We want a web 2.0 style responsive site.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
The primary colors for our logo are #0f1e79 and #eb7f00. We are thinking we want soft neutral colors that can compliment our logo, but nothing to harsh. Our target audience is dominantly males so we want a masculine design, but neutral enough to cater to the female demographic as well. However, we are open to suggestions from designers.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
We have not created the color palate yet and are open to design recommendations from the designer.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Innovative, reliable, secure, simple, fast, professional, trustworthy, credible
What content must be included in the website design?
On the home page we would like to include the following 6 areas. With the exception of the positioning statement that needs to be at the top of the page, the remaining sections can be in the order you feel best fits.
- our positioning statement (this should be highlighted in the main graphic / image):
capital. investment. services. opportunities.
safely and securely find, network and transact with real estate professionals.
- a section highlighting
- privacy: we recognize the important of privacy in real estate, with the my universe section you can set the required parameters for professionals and business you want to be able to view your posts
- verification: you can take advantage of our verification process and only engage and transact with verified professionals and business to ensure your post confidentiality, privacy and reliability
- communicate: use our CRM tools to communicate with professionals that match your criteria, you can also securely upload, share and collaborate documents, RFPs, ideas and updates with everyone in your RealConnex universe
- a section for how it works
- post: post the criteria of what you need with capital, investments or services
- promote: promote your post to other professionals that match your criteria
- connect: connect with professionals that match your criteria and save hundreds of hours finding the right professionals to help your business
- an as featured in section highlighting the icons for media where we have received coverage
- a trusted by section, similar to the as featured in section, that showcases the logos of featured businesses in the industry that are using RealConnex
- a section, perhaps icons and a title for the major targets (developers, investors, lenders, advisors, professional services, building services) that provide a brief explanation how we service each target and a link to learn more and a button to sign up now
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
social media links
we want CTAs incorporated into the site; the main CTA is sign up now, we would also like CTAs for downloading a white paper or case study, for registering for a webinar, a two field form for registering for our newsletter
No Files Added