Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
RadioTime is the largest site for finding and listening to radio. Over 45 million listening sessions ran thru our site and connected devices for global brands like BMW, Logitech, Cisco, Philips, Sonos, Kodak and many more.
Our small company is based in Dallas and profitable.
This is our first crowdSRPING project, we have a good 5-year reputation with eLance (see williamfmoore)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need you to redesign 4 key pages
1. http://inside.radiotime.com should show examples of powered-by wins and orient around licensing for Mobile/Auto, Digital Home, Portal/Desktop/Widgets.
The home page also needs clear call to action for broadcasters to update their content, advertisers to buy space, a section for recruiting content moderators, plus about/press/blog stuff. You can find all this content in the current site.
2. We need a landing page for Mobile OEM Sales. The main points are in the attached brochure.
The page should make it easy to review a dozen mobile examples. We are likely to continue using YouTube videos and Flickr widgets, but are open alternative.
You can see some from
The mobile page will link to more details like license agreements, competitive advantages, etc.
We'll extend this template for Auto, AV, Desktop/Portal, and Widgets. These pages will replace the "Licensing" section now.
3. http://inside.radiotime.com/developers Please update the Developer API landing page. RadioTime has a treasure trove of info for developers, but it all runs together as mush This section has about 50 text pages so requires good navigation.
An updated copy of this landing page is attached. The goal is making it clear broadcasters to know they should update their listings, then propose featured listings for a fee.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have a consumer site http://radiotime.com
But this project for our inside site is about supporting licensing sales and driving API use. That audience is technical product managers, developers, content business development people.
In addition the site is used to sell ad space, get updates from old and new radio broadcasters, recruit content moderators, and communicate with partners.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
http://radiotime.com is the main site, the inside site should be distinct but follow the style.
We'll re-brand everything later this year (back to crowdSPING!). But not for this round.
The attached analysis and ppt are for the same project. The ideas are good, but the designer is over-booked.
Way simpler, but nice http://www.last.fm/hardware/android
This works for API http://www.flickr.com/services/api/
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Use the standard RadioTime logo available here:
The site will be build in Word Press and use most of the same content. A developer should be able to create from your assets then include the other content using page templates developed.
The requirements above are for the backbone pages, but won't finish the entire. We can finish with you as another project, or by extending the design with other designers and developers.
No Files Added