Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Insight Medical is a leading provider of Point of Care Testing (POCT) rapid drug screening products managed by an Internet based Web Application (SaaS) that allows hospitals, clinics, employers, and school systems to perform and manage patient testing.
Page specific requirements:
1) The Homepage should have some stock photography, with room for a slogan (to be determined later), a section for recent News/Press release headlines, and feature two main items: The ability for patients to access their testing records via Google Health, and our 12-Panel CLIA Waived Drug Testing Device (see attachment for picture).
2) The Products page will outline all of the drug testing products available through Insight Medical. Include attached device images. Additionally this page layout should compensate for the need to add additional products down the road. Product information should include a small paragraph blurb, as well as a small table for product details -- these details will be the chemical testing limits for each particular drug being tested. Example would be:
Amphetamine 300 NG/ML
Cocaine 150 NG/ML
Barbiturates 200 NG/ML
Marijuana (THC) 50 NG/ML
Methamphetamine 300 NG/ML
Morphine 300 NG/ML
Benzodiazepine 300 NG/ML
Phencyclidine (PCP) 25 NG/ML
Tricyclids 1000 NG/ML
MDMA (Ecstasy) 500 NG/ML
Methadone 300 NG/ML
Oxycodone 100 NG/ML
3) The Services page will feature screenshots of our Web Based Software as a Service (SaaS) initiative which allows our customers to perform and access Patient Test information.
4) The About Us page will contain a brief overview of the company and management bios and photographs.
5) The Contact Us page will contain basic corporate information (location, address, phone numbers, and a simple form for submitting questions/feedback
6) The Help/FAQ section is composed of traditional frequently asked questions and their respective answers
7) The Resources page will contain reference information as well as off-site links to additional information.
Hospitals, Clinics, Schools and Universities, Employers, Governmental Agencies.
The message our brand and website should convey is the intersection of Technology and Healthcare. Trust, reliability, and loyalty are paramount requirements of our brand.
I want to see a wide breadth of designs. I'd like a much more modernized/web2.0 take on big corporate healthcare sites like Pfizer, Kaiser-Permanente, etc.
Our existing logo/brand, colors, etc.
No Files Added