Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I need a little help on the design for my personal website (okay, a lot of help). I'm looking for a website that can be a combined living resume, labs (development experimentation), and blog.
The website will be built using Flex ( a Flash application framework ) so you're not bound by the standard limitations of HTML/CSS/JS. A 3D concept for the living resume would be fantastic.
Overall the experience should feel like a design site, elegant but highly dynamic and interactive. My old company's blog (www.pierinc.com) is on the right track but I'd like to see if I could take it up a notch in terms of interaction and defying the current norms design, just a little ;).
Award 1 - Is for the main site design, navigation between the main sections, and a logo for Shakakai.com :)
Award 2 - Is for the sweetest living resume concept/portfolio concept.
Some sites, I dig:
- http://worrydream.com/ (awesome)
No Files Added