Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I've created a unique website, TimWow.com, to find the woman of my dreams. I've created the world's first dating infomercial as well. It's a humorous infomercial but the site is my actual solution to the frustrations of dating.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The problem is that the current site has too much going on and is unclear as to exactly what the visitor should do. I've created a mockup and attached it to this project. I'm open to other ideas as well but the key thing is that the site should be simplified dramatically.
I'll need 2 pages. The first is the home page. The second is a lightbox window that will act as the contact form on the site.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Single women in San Diego. 26-35.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
I'm looking for a web 2.0 style website that is beautiful, clear and simple.
No Files Added