Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Can you designing excellent website that make me dizzy??
I will run my personal weblog which contains anything, mean my favourites. Movies, music, diving, hiking, and also football.
I'm not sure about the color scheme, coz' I don't have any idea for that. Wish you can help me for this ;) and so for the style. However I'm not lookin' web 2.0
In the main page, maybe, I want to see- at least 3 posted of my blog's article. 2 columns it's okay, right column it is just for my "recommendation", "partners", and etc etc
The winner, should designing my full posted entry page with comment and form layout.
Also I forgot, my web will be called "parklife". You can do what you want to designing for logo- but make sure worked with the layout.
No Files Added