Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Kiffets is a web service that keeps you up to date on the topics that matter to you. Our goal is to help you read more of the news you want in less time. Kiffets makes it easy to find, track, and share news and web content that is customized to your interests.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have a new logo through CrowdSpring and we need our site layout redesigned to match. We are looking for a new page design that we can apply across a number of existing pages. The pages currently all have a fairly similar look and many of the same components. We would like
to see the new design applied to four of our pages. Example screenshots have been provided for these four pages. The names and descriptions for the pages are:
1) Overview - An overview of the news on all your subjects of interest
2) IndexView - An overview of the news on a particular topic - potentially with several subtopics (called an Index in our system)
3) SingleTopic - A detailed view of the news in a single topic within an Index
4) SearchView - The results of doing a search in our system.
The contents of the pages including controls and text content do not need to be changed. However, any of the fonts, colors, borders, icons, control styles, layout, etc. can be changed to give the page a uniform look and feel.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are targeting any web users who want their news personalized to their interests, delivered in a format where they can read more in less in time.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://google.com/ - For it's zen simplicity.
http://mywire.com/ - Simple, clean news design.
http://meehive.com/ - Another simple, clean design for personalized news.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Two of the important concepts in our system are "Indexes" and "Topics". A topic is a collection of articles on a common subject. An index represents a hierarchical collection of topics -- that is, a "tree" of topics. Our current design uses a shade of brown for the names of Indexes and a shade of green for the names of Topics (see screenshots). Your design does not necessarily have to use these colors but the colors for Topics and Indexes should be very clearly differentiated. Our logo design also currently uses the same colors, but that can also be changed. The logo files are provided. Let us know if you need the logo files in a different format.
Our site is currently in private beta. We have set up an account for you to use if you would like to see the site in action. The login details are:
If you would like to get your own personal account on Kiffets to test with, you can send us a message through CrowdSpring or via email at:
No Files Added