What do you do?
We are a Hedge Fund. We manage assets for clients with the purpose of protecting and procuring a substantial return on investment.
Our business is successful when we produce a solid track record, while also increasing the total size of assets under management.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
The screen size of the design depends on the type of design put forward. We think some designs would look better with a 1024x768 target, while others look superior in a elastic design.
It all depends on the design. You are the creative, and you should decide what fits your design better. Which ever process you take, it needs to be explained.
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
We have two target clients:
1) High net worth individuals. These individuals net worth ranges from 1.5M to 100M. They are sophisticated, and usually very successful in their own right. Depending on the clients investment horizon, they primarly care about making a substantial return on their investment.
2) Family offices. These are small offices that employ several professionals engaged in the management and protection of an individual's large net worth. Many times, the individual that a family office serves has a net worth of +250M. Family offices vary widely but generally they care more about the protection of their assets with the intention to grow their assets over a longer time frame. They are extremely sophisticated and approach investments with similar thought process as an institution.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1) Trust - This is by far the largest hurtle any financial institution must overcome.
2) Sophistication - Potential clients must see that we have skill that surpasses something they have, and what other hedge funds can provide. Most clients view themselves as sophisticated investors, and seek to invest in a fund that provides a level of sophistication that meets their needs.
3) Risk Management - Within a world of uncertainty, risk management must be a strength not simply a proficiency.
How is your company different from your competitors?
One of the main differentiators between our strategy and others is our intense focus on consistency. Consistent returns seems to be a lost art within the financial industry. We are bringing a new focus on not only large returns, but more importantly consistent returns. Very few funds can say they have returned +20% for more than 5 years.
We also pride ourselves in our client relationships. We have built a fund management company that is flat, allowing our clients to talk directly to the portfolio managers, and management at any time.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
We are looking for a simple, clean website. We would like a website that is designed with the use of jQuery in mind. We want a website that is impressive, yet very simple and delivers the information clearly.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
We would like the intelligent use of the same color scheme used in our logo. Look for our logo submitted in the materials we submit.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Red - Red denotes losses/risk in the financial industry.
Exotic or bright colors.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Because of many regulations on the alternative investment industry(hedge funds), we can only publish certain information about our fund.
Website's primary adjective:
1) Give information on management teams' background.
2) Provide contact information
3) Give general basic information about our fund
Website's secondary adjective:
1) Build a web presence for our organization.
2) Provide legitimacy
3) Give a face to our organization.
What content must be included in the website design?
We want to have four pages:
1) Homepage - impressive entry to our website. Include our company logo, and a small description of who we are.
2) Management - a page with everyone's headshot and bio/background information.
3) Funds - A page with a short description of each of our funds, and the fund objective.
4) Contact - Include a page with our contact information and a small contact form they can submit.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We will reward submissions that are unique in design and well thought out. We know there are tons of templates out there, and we don't want a website that appears to be just reworked from a standardized template. It is perfectly ok to use a template, but we want a unique design.
It is very important that our design is easy to read and easy to navigate.
We are open to designs with either a black background, or a white background. The overall design is what is most important.
If you have the capabilities to code the website after the design project is complete on Crowdspring, make sure you make that known. We will take that into consideration along with your other work.
No Files Added