Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
The Human Service Chamber of Franklin County is an association of human service organizations dedicated to improving the quality of human services through collaboration, advocating for the needs of their members, and impacting public policy.
The Chambers vision is to become the respected and trusted voice for human service organizations and their clients in central Ohio; that human services in Franklin County will be accurately portrayed in the media, and well-regarded among political, business, and philanthropic leaders; and that the Human Service Chamber will enhance the quality of life for Franklin County residents through greater advocacy, collaboration and leadership.
What do you need?
We are in need of a modern Web site design. We have an existing site that is a basic placeholder for content located at http://www.humanservicechamber.org. We are rebranding and looking to establish a modern, clean Web presence. Our new logo is attached.
Site should include the following pages in the Main Navigation:
News and Publications
Other prominent links from the home page:
Why should I care about human services?
- Information about what the HSC groups do for Franklin County--impact on quality of living and on economy)
- Information on how to donate
Community Events Calendar
- Events and activities of member organizations would be posted here
- This page will be password-protected and be accessible only by members. Should be clear that this is a members only, protected section.
Who Is Your Audience?
The site's primary audience will be political and business leaders in the area who are a part of the ongoing dialogue regarding human service organizations, their funding and their place in the community. Local media will also be a frequent visitor. The Member Center will be of interest to the 70+ association members.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
Prominent list of association members. There are currently 70 members but that will grow.
Prominent links to social media to follow HSC on Facebook, Twitter, Email List
No Files Added