National Interventional Radiology Partners
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages do you need designed?
9 - Home, Leadership, Patients, Referring Physicians, Interventional Radiologists, Procedures, Gallery, FAQs, Careers, Contact Us
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your website design
1. Referring Physicians - VIPs. Docs in the followings specialties: Internal Medicine, Podiatry, OB-Gyn, and Nephrology. They need to have confidence in our centers and services so they will send patients/business to us.
2. Patients - While they generally go where their Referring Docs send them, they too need to have confidence and comfort in us. For the diseases we treat, these target patients tend to be... low SES, black>hispanic>white, not very tech savvy, older, distrusting of the medical establishment.
3. Interventional Radiologists - These are the docs that we "franchise" to, so they need to have confidence that we know what we are doing.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. We are LEAN -- efficient, tech savvy, and organized... not like the rest of healthcare. We represent Healthcare 2.0
2. The Referring Physician and the Patient are our #1 priorities by FAR -- they are our CUSTOMERS, our lifeblood. Unlike the rest of healthcare, we are a customer service-oriented business.
3. We are head & shoulders above the competition in every way. We are better, faster, and cheaper.
How is your company different from your competitors?
1. We are tech-savvy and web-savvy. Healthcare 2.0
2. We truly take a customer service-oriented approach to how we do business (we don't just say "the patient is #1!" like all other healthcare business do)
3. We actually know what we are doing, we are a Lean a standardized machine. We are not a high level jerry-rigged mom & pop like all other healthcare businesses.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
I like Web 2.0, but we have to keep in mind that this is still healthcare and thus needs to be a bit conservative. I don't want it too look like an old school "legacy" website, but at the same time it can't look and feel like Yelp for example. Our old company's site is http://casperradiology.com/ -- I like that site, although I would prefer NIRP's to be a bit more conservative and professional appearing than Casper's. One of our competitors is http://www.ncplp.com/. They have a decent site, but imho it looks pretty old school/legacy. A more cutting edge yet still conservative take on that would be good.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Mainly the same as our logo -- blue > red, same shades. And of course black for the text content. Other conservative colors are ok too.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Nothing crazy like pink or orange etc.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Healthcare 2.0, Lean, minimalistic, efficient, professional yet not pretentious
What content must be included in the website design?
Go ahead and use the content from http://casperradiology.com/ for now. We will modify soon. See attached for our logo.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
No Files Added