Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We provide Free Flash Games
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Yes, the page should be 960px wide with a sidebar that is 300px wide to the right side. Please visit nextplz.com to see the site prototype and layout.
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
2 pages we need the main homepage/gamepage designed and would also like to have a Static About/Content Page designed
What is your industry?
Free Online Flash Games
Describe the target audience for your website design
The target audience would be people who play flash games high school boys, people bored at work, etc.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Like/Dislike Games to stumble onto games that will fit your tastes
2. Register/Sign-Up for our website so you can save these preferences
3. Share your favorite games with your friends
How is your company different from your competitors?
Our website differs from other flash websites in 2 core ways:
1. Our website gets you playing games right away without a fuss or needless extra clicks
2. Our website features an excellent recommendation engine that loads up flash games that fit in with your likes/dislikes
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
simple, clean and cohesive design
We want this new website to fit in with other properties we have such as www.indiegamemag.com and gametunnel.com and would like to emulate the style of www.fullyillustrated.com as much as possible.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
We are looking for a dark design/background with bright colors (prefer greens). Think of a classic arcade game such as Asteroids or Space Invaders black screen with colors that pop.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Pastels, pinks, purples, browns
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Fun, Personalized, Social
What content must be included in the website design?
- A NextPlz logo (in EPS format) to use in the website header
- A 100x100 version logo
- A website/browser favicon version logo
- Like/Dislike and Meh buttons under each flash game this area must really stand out
- Small square icons for full screen and refresh game
- A Next Plz button (goes to next game)
- Stylized sign in/sign-out button
- Styles/layout for sign-in/sign-out/register splash screen (view prototype at nextplz.com for basic layout, click sign in on top right to view)
- Stylized Similar Games area below the main flash game that will use 100x100 thumbnails with game titles to display similar games in a horizontal arrangement
- Some generic stylized content sections with headers for future content additions
No Files Added