What do you do?
Ireland's largest online Adult Shop. Check out PlayBlue.ie for our existing site. We want to be the Irish Amazon of Adult retailing and that is the image we are trying to project to our customers.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Equal Male and Female Split, we stay safe with nothing too explicit to ensure we don't put off women or men. Our products are well segmented to allow the customers to view only what they are interested in.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
Professional - We want to portray that we are professional in everything we do and efficient.
Fun - We understand that our products are about Fun and Enjoyment
Experts - Why look anywhere else because we have the lot and know exactly what we are talking about.
How is your company different from your competitors?
We offer the widest range in Ireland and the best customer service. We are trying to operate at scale to allow us beat everyone on price and delivery and efficiency.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Clear and Professional retailing with the likes English .co.uk sites of Lovehoney,sextoys,bondara are great. sextoysireland.com is also good
In private chat I will talk about more.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
With our name I think we need to stick with at least some Blue but definitely white background. Nothing too girly or male focused needs to appeal to both.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
No gaudy colours
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Easy to Use, Professional, Eye Catching, Comprehensive, Fun, Engaging
What content must be included in the website design?
These are the features I want on the homepage but I'm open to convincing
The features I want on the homepage.
1) The logo I have (PlayBlue.ie) is staying also I want to keep the white background.
2) A header and footer like PlayBlue/Lovehoney simple and effective.
3) I think a two column design might work best I could be convinced otherwise.
4) I want the horizontal menu and vertical menus still but redesigned
5) Some Featured Product Highlights
6) A prominent Newletter Sign Up section.
7) Icon Text link boxes like on the end of the Category menu in sextoys.co.uk (possibly horizontal like on lovehoney)
8) Space for some copy on the homepage
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Our site is called PlayBlue.ie.
We want a totally new design with elements of our existing design but to include elements of sites and features I will list.
This job is for a full design including Images, buttons, menus etc
We are looking for a slick professional integrated design and I will not accept second best here.
1) A New Homepage - See above for details
2) A New Product Details Page
3) A new Content Page e.g. Shipping.aspx, AboutUs.aspx etc This is the standard page for non-product content.
4) A Category Page - These are pages where a certain product type is highlighted and has images, help links, Quick guide, Top Ten List, Sub Category Links, Featured Products etc e.g. On Amazon they have a books page. For us if you click on Male Toys say this page would pop up with the above.
Most of these are going to be very similar and will all feed off the redesigned homepage.
No Files Added