Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A Southern California church near the beach. We are located in Encinitas, CA near "Moonlight Beach" (Google it). Founded in the late 1800's, our church buildings are all new and our community presence is significant. Outreach is our focus.
Our Web presence, however, has been lacking (think 1999). Don't believe us? Check it out at www.sdumc.org
It's time to show that a church site can take advantage of the very best Web design ideas.
WHAT IF A CHURCH WEBSITE...
* Looked at itself through the community's eyes?
* Talked to secular needs leading to spiritual interaction?
* Offered social relationships that open discussion of Faith and discovery?
* Was an out of Church experience?
Our overall objective for the site is to reach out to the community. We are looking for an inviting design.
Fixed-width, centered layout. We provided wire frame drawings for the page layouts (we'll let you drive the blog layout) and sites to take design cues from. Check these out before starting.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This design project includes the following pages (non coded):
* Content pages
* Landing pages (no nav at top)
NOTE: See PDF of wire frame drawings for the page layouts and a separate PDF for design ideas.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Young adults in Northern San Diego, CA. We are a beach community with lots of young adults and families in the immediate area. Surf, sun, sand.
Google image search these terms:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See attached PDF for designs to take cues from.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* Meaningful, bold, deep.
* Simple, elegant, inviting.
* Not cartoon or cutsie.
No Files Added