Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I'm looking for a design for a website to display guides.
These could be guides to travel or events.
Guides consist of chapter which consist of information.
The information is made up of text, audio, video and pictures.
There are 2 different areas to the website public and a member
1. Common to public and member
- It's possible to search for guides or information.
- The results will then be displayed in some sort of list.
- There will be a place on the website to show the last 10 guides
- There should also be a place to show the authors of these guides.
- I'll also need a place to show the guide itself.
1. Public area
- Here it's possible to login, signup and give feedback.
- I've the login on the home section at the moment. I would also
like a "What's Guidicus" section on the home page
2. Members area
- Here the user can add, edit or delete guides.
I've attached 3 screens shots, one with the public area, one showing
the guide and the members area I have at the moment.
I'm very open to suggestions for changing the layout if it looks
The site is aimed at young to middle age relatively techo savvy
people. I'm looking for a clean design with a web2.0 look to it. I've
attachment my logo as part of the brief and want that prominent on the
This is an example of a site I like
No Files Added