Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Develop a graphical interface for a website that looks like the interior of a highend office with an expansive window view. The office interface should contain a variety of objects that when rolled over will display a title (i.e., "Forums") and when clicked will open the relevant application. The objects that must be included in the MyOffice interface are:
Desk/Desktop seen as though user sitting behind it.
Computer (forums, email, chat, videochat)
Framed picture (personal profile)
Newspaper (blog, jobs board)
Shopping bag or package (ecommerce)
Magic 8 Ball (Help)
I have included a rough mock-up to show what we have in mind. If we are happy with the first design, there is a possibility of further work designing other pages for the website.
No Files Added