Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Movie trailers site that concentrates only on trailers (Theater/DVD) and wants to bring the best viewing experience to the user. The site is working already, but we're looking into redesigning it, and upgrading. You can check it out here: http://www.preview-online.com/
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The design contains 5 pages:
1. Front Page
* Contains a tabbed box with 3 tabs: Coming Soon, Now in Theaters, and On DVD.
This box behaves much like the one on ExpressionEngine.com front page, and has a video player in it (640px in width, ~300px in height), and right next to it a small description of the movie, maybe rating and some other information (such as Star Rating from the users). Above the player there should be a nice title of the movie, doesn't have to be a live text (can use a custom font that will be generated).
* Below that tabbed box, we want a small strip of movies that scrolls to right/left, each movie is a movie poster (~120px in height) and contains a title of the movie, the "poster" will be linked to another movie trailer in a new page.
* Below that two content columns; News and Reviews, and a place for banners and promotional graphics.
2. Category Listing Page
Contains a listing of trailers including a small posters/DVD cover (~140px in height) and some info about the movie.
3. Single Trailer Page
Contains a bigger video player, "Like/Do Not Like"/Star Rating, comments by users, different viewing formats (HD/different resolutions, etc')
4. Textual Content Page
Just plain content page (like About Us or any other text content)
5. Archive/Search Results page
Each movie has links/buttons such as "Get tickets now" or "Get DVD" (affiliates and a like).
Header contains Main navigation, logo (no design yet), Utility links (Such as Login), Search box
The main navigation consists of normal links, plus "Categories" link, which is a fly-out menu that contains the list of categories (Coming Soon, Now in Theaters, DVD), Movie Categories (Horror, Comedy, Action etc').
The Footer should be a few columns (3-4) of text and objects such as newsletter signup and promotional banners.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The Guy Next Door, not tech savvy. Mainly North America
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Two-Three colors, not too flashy (but still slick and appealing). Possible colors: Black/Gray with Blue/Orange/Purple. it's not must, we're open to ideas.
The front page box concept is like in http://expressionengine.com/, but it's only the functionality, and not especially the design of the box.
For movie titles bold, capitalized text.
This is all just our ideas, take it as guide lines, and not a must.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Easy to use, big buttons, not tiny text, good contrast.
We don't want too flashy colors, the site shouldn't be complicated visually.
No Files Added