LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am the Marketing Manager for Irvine Pharmaceutical Services, located in Irvine, California. Irvine will be opening/launching our new subsidiary, Avrio Biopharmaceuticals, providing contract clinical material manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries (parenteral dosage forms), in early 2009. In other words, pharmaceutical and biotech companies contract us to fill vials used in clinical trials.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a website with a design that is modern and clean looking (I love a clean, sterile look) and content that is short and concise (which we will provide). The company is ultimately creating the doses injected into patients for clinical trials so I want our brand to symbolize precision, scientific quality, and sterility.
I put our website together for people to read about our services however since I'm a beginner at Photoshop so you'll find that our design is EXTREMELY basic and minimal (in other words, please do NOT use it as a guide for what I would like to see).You should, however, utilize the copy and site map layout for our site. You will also find that there are a few pages without content or downloads that are not available yet (we will work on adding that information down the road).
The website address is www.avriobiopharma.com.
I've attached our logo, some purchased stock images if needed, and single-page fact sheet (we'll need to develop a brochure in the near future) to get an idea of our current brand.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- love the design and consistent branding/layout throughout the site
- user-friendly (considering how much info. the site has, it's very easy to navigate)
- i like the subtle graphics
- i really like the wide graphics with the drop down menu)
- none - great site!
- scientific/leading-edge design and consistent branding throughout the site
- subtle animation
- there's too much to the site (the navigation could be simplified)
- the secondary pages (excluding the secondary "home" pages have too little graphics to them)
- you can see the whole homepage without having to scroll down or to either side
- it's very easy to navigate from the homepage
- I like the icons for the three main service areas (contract manufacturing, allergy, corp.)
- not user friendly (once you enter the secondary pages it's hard to navigate
- the design is not consistent at all throughout the website
- inconsistent branding
http://www.irvinepharma.com/ - our website
- user-friendly/easy to navigate (company rule: you can get to any page within two clicks from the homepage)
- consistent brand throughout site
- each page is very simple (info. and layout is very concise and to the point)
- outdated design/not very modern looking
- no animation
- website design is not unique
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- a modern, leading-edge, clean and simple style designer
- must be able to provide subtle yet sleek animation
No Files Added