Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We provide consulting services for companies that are implementing, integrating, developing custom mobile applications for their PeopleSoft IT projects.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your website design
Target audience are companies that run their enterprise software using PeopleSoft software. Individuals would include professionals from IT recruiting headhunters to IT managers to CTO's of a major corporation.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
* - Very Professional
* - Cutting Edge technology
* - easy to get in contact with
How is your company different from your competitors?
Providing custom mobile application development on the PeopleSoft PeopleTools platform
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
I'm open but should match my logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Modern, clean, simple, links to social media links
What content must be included in the website design?
* - Scrolling stock images, similar to the websites examples i listed.
* - Contact us (contact fill out form, links to social media sites, etc.)
* - Leadership page (which will include pics of exec team, bio, etc)
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
Content must look the same in all browsers, I.E., Firefox, Chrome, Opera
No Files Added