Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We help brands develop and execute innovative mobile strategies. Our core services include strategic planning, mobile app development, and product and service marketing.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Large-company business professionals and entrepreneurs
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
- We help your business develop an innovative mobile strategy, create compelling mobile apps, and engage customers
- We are on the cutting-edge
- We know the world of mobile inside and out
How is your company different from your competitors?
- We have years of diverse experience in the mobile industry and are able to leverage that experience to help our clients define their best mobile strategy. Further, we are a team of designers and developers who not only come up with ideas, but actually bring them life and into the hands of consumers.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
- Responsive design
- Clean, crisp, and modern
- Bright, vibrant, colorful
- Big, modern type and buttons
- Sophisticated design elements
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
- Blue (see Brand Mobility logo)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
- Clean, crisp, professional, modern, engaging
What content must be included in the website design?
Please see design brief. We need a homepage design + a single inside page design for 10 additional pages of content. We would like the winning designer to provide PSD and JPG files for all 10 pages, incorporating the content outlined in the attached design brief. The current brief is preliminary; we will post a final set of content over the next few days. This should not be a hindrance to developing the homepage and
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
We find these sites inspiring:
Theory Design (http://theorydesign.ca/)
Radoor & co (http://radoorco.dk/)
Get Satisfaction (http://getsatisfaction.com/)
No Files Added