LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Membee is the name for a new web-based membership management software product for non-profit organizations. The product is designed to bring simplicity and ease of use to the management of membership information. The product will be targeted primarily at small mid sized associations and other membership-based organizations.
The product will be used to manage the following types of information:
> Membership including invoicing membership dues and managing basic details about each member
> Events including managing event registration and payment process, creating nametags and building attendance lists
> Committees and Groups
Weve chosen the symbolism of the hard-working bee for our corporate image. We would like our audience to compare our softwares efficiency to the bee - quietly working in the background as a key support for our entire ecosystem.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a website design for our newly branded product. Weve also attached our logo files for inclusion in your design. The logo was also designed via a www.crowdspring.competition.
To be chosen as the winning entry, we will require the following from you:
Home page design that includes the following elements:
1. A main navigation system, ideally with all navigation across the top of the screen that includes:
- The membee logo (that would presumably serve as a link to the home page)
- Get a Demo
- About Us
- Login (included in the main navigation area, perhaps similar to the MailChimp example noted in Sites We Like)
2. Secondary navigation system with the following items, likely also at the top of the screen:
- Contact Us
3. A header area (similar to ones included in the examples below Highrise, MailChimp, etc.) that incorporates:
- Screenshot of Membee (please use provided placeholder for time being)
- Our Tagline: Hardworking membership management
- Our bee logo
- Headline: Track Members, Non-members, Events, Groups, Committees, Dues Billing, Communication and More
- Link to learn more
- Who Uses Membee area to include customer testimonials and a link to our customers page
- Membee Buzz area RSS feed from the Membee Buzz blog
- A bottom navigation area with all of our navigation items included, similar to the OpenDNS example noted below
STANDARD INSIDE PAGE
- Same main navigation area and bottom navigation area as home page
- Page title showing, along with sample content
- Example of feature content in a box , similar to MailChimp Example noted below
SERVICE LOGIN SCREEN
Unique page design that incorporates a simple design that is complimentary to the rest of the website that simply displays the following items on a standard login page:
- Email address field
- Password field
- Membee logo
- Remember my password checkbox
- Forgot Your Password? link
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is the leadership of small-mid sized membership based organizations across North America and around the world.
Some examples of the types of organizations who would use the product are:
- Trade associations
- Professional associations
- Chambers of Commerce
- Individual membership based organizations
- Other types of non-profits that have a membership
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like just about everything about the MailChimp website (home page, content pages, etc.). The design of this site is similar the overall idea we hope to achieve.
We really like the layout of the home pages for BaseCamp and Highrise by 37signals. The large header that quickly identifies the key features, a few simple screenshots, notes about who uses the product and major features.
We also like this example of an inside page layout for the Highrise site dues the large content area and the ability to place items in a feature box on the right hand side of the content area:
We like the bottom page navigation on the OpenDNS site:
We like the header and the feature area below the header on the Freshbooks website:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Our site must be professional, while still having a fun attitude that matches our unique name and logo. The site design must incorporate our bee theme in a meaningful way, the bee in our logo is intended to be used to differentiate our product from others.
No Files Added