Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Private, members-only sales on extreme adventure trips and experiences.
Think of us as an exclusive ecommerce store for purchasing extreme trips like heli-skiing, kiteboarding, sailing, or race car driving.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
Should be optimized for a screen resolution of 1024 x 768
(but the site will be a liquid layout that adjusts to various screen sizes)
How many pages (maximum of 5) do you need designed?
What is your industry?
Adventure Travel Trips and Vacations (Private-Sales Market)
Describe the target audience for your website design
- High Income
- Adventurous and athletic males between the age of 25 - 55
- Located in the United States
- Highly Educated
- Web savvy
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. EXCLUSVIE - we sell trips exclusively to our members (must be invite to join
2. EXTREME ADVENTURE - we sell very extreme adventure trips around the world
3. HIGH QUALITY - we are a high quality operation that sells high quality trips
How is your company different from your competitors?
Because we hand select the best adventure trips from around the world and offer them to our members at exclusive, members-only prices (discounts).
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
We would like a very modern, web 2.0 style design. The website needs to express high end/luxury AND adventure at the same time.
Our favorite ecommerce designs are the following:
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
We would like to stick with dark blues, metallics, dark grey, black, and whites.
Our current color palette can be found at http://epicthrills.com. However, we are NOT in love with this design and would like to change it.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
I'd like to avoid flashy bright colors.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
- Web 2.0
- A focus on high quality photography images (images of our trips for sale)
What content must be included in the website design?
1. I've included wireframe images that outline the layout of the site. Please keep the layout design exactly the same or very similar to the wireframes provided.
Do you have additional requirements or links you want to share?
1. Remember this is a Magento Ecommerce Store theme. All designs must be 100% compatible with the open source Magento Community edition platform.
2. Please use the layout provided in the wireframes when designing this magento theme
3. Please see the list of other ecommerce store designs we like. If you can not get access to them, I will upload screenshots - send me a message if this is the case.
No Files Added