Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
Logics is the Premier Provider of Software Solutions for Local Government and Utility Districts. Logics provides best in class Utility Customer Service Management, Property Management, Financial Accounting and GIS Mapping Solutions.
What do you need?
We need a website that informs prospective customers about who we are, and the products and services we offer. It needs to be easy to use, navigate and read, and needs to be graphically pleasing.
Our existing website is at www.logics-software.com. Many of the features of this site can stay in place. We need the following key options included
Easier to read with narrow text areas, less text and more bullet points.
A strong Call to Action i.e a Request Demo button on the homepage and all the product pages
Customer testimonials on the home page and product information pages
A simple form for prospects to fill in when they request a demo
Who Is Your Audience?
Decision makers at Municipal Government and Utility Districts. Some typical candidates are City and County Managers, City Finance Directors, Utility System Managers and Municipal IT Managers.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
1. A strong call to action on the homepage and on each of our product pages. i.e a Button with request demo. Possibly a second link to the same Request Screen at the bottom of the page so that customer can also see this when he has to scroll to the end of the page.
2. Customer testimonials highlighted under the Request Demo link.
3. A simple form to fill in when a customer requests a demo or information. Should include.
a. First Name (Required)
b. Last Name (Required)
g. Company or Organization Name (Required)
h. Phone Number
i. Email Address (Required)
4. For ease of reading, text areas should be no more than 2/3 Width of the page and should be consistent along left side of the page. Room for Request Demo Button or Testimonials should be to the right of the text areas.
No Files Added