Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The company is Phase2.com. We let people subscribe to their business software rather than buy it, set it up in their office, and maintain it.
So the expensive CRM, document management, and source control tools that only the Fortune 500 had access to before can be up and running in 24 hours and accessed from the garage of your neighborhood startup.
Subscriptions are to hosted Microsoft and hosted Lotus software.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a lean, mean, landing page for our Microsoft Project Server page. So, when you come in from our Google Adwords ad, you see EXACTLY what you were looking for.
What the page needs to get across in the first 7 seconds:
- we're offering hosted Microsoft Project
- the price is a subscription (not software in a box) and it's from $49.99 per user per month
- we have an expert technical staff that keeps everything running 24-7, available to support you, and will even give you a free training session
- there's a risk free 30-day money back guarantee
The four main GOALS of the page are (in order of importance):
1. Fill out a contact form to schedule a meeting or get more info from a Phase 2 Project expert.
2. Click the "Chat with an Expert" button to launch a live chat
3. Subscribe immediately
4. Call us
Examples we've tried in the past that worked OK.
Example that looks good, but didnt work at all (I think we lacked content...):
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small business owners from a wide variety of fields.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.mosso.com/cloud.jsp - clear. show's you what they offer. ... needs to be clearer on what are the calls to action.
http://www.seomoz.org/pro_landing.php i like how its clear what the offer is. and particularly like how they used press logo's and testimonials as confidence builders.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please use design principles from http://www.copyblogger.com/landing-pages...
"Hosted Microsoft Project Server" as a prominent title.
From $49.99 user/mo
Risk free 30-day money back guarantee
Getting across the point that we have dedicated MS Project experts on staff
24/7/365 technical support
Information on the product. How it makes the job of project management easier. You can pick and choose from our site, or anything else you come up with from a Google search. Looking for some creativity here.
Use the current header, footer and navigation bar that runs across our site.
A Contact Us form. Use some creativity here.
A call to action (button or link) to chat with an expert, which launches a live chat window.
A call to action (button or link) to subscribe now.
A link to our MS Project pricing page http://www.phase2.com/project_pricing.as...
A variation of the "Why Phase 2?" panel found on http://www.phase2.com/hosted-lotus-conne...
Our 3-D character as seen on the same page.
This background image: http://www.phase2.com/images/home_new/ho...
Subnavigation bar to other MIcrosoft Project pages on our site, i.e. Features, Case Studies, Templates. as seen on http://www.phase2.com/project_overview.a...
Phase 2 News reports
We have two standard testimonials you can incorporate found on: http://www.phase2.com/hosted_microsoft_p...
You can use news clips and press logos from www.phase2.com/news.aspx
No Files Added