Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Attached you'll find a one page ad that we are inserting into a national computer magazine. The ads goal is to generate traffic to Server2008Training.com, which you will design :)
The goal of the site is to convert the traffic into e-mail address sign ups. After submitting their e-mail address on this landing page they will receive a link to the download.
I'd like it done in a way that's almost like Free Windows Server 2008 Training is brought to you by Train Signal... with use of our logo as a link back to our site... www.TrainSignal.com
The look and feel of the landing page should reflect the colors/style of the ad and not so much our website.
I'm open to ideas :)
No Files Added