Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Home Design & Remodeling Company
What do you do?
Cabinetry and design solutions for the kitchen, bath, living room, office, mudroom-any room. We have been in business for over 50 years.
Do you have a desired website screen size?
1024 x 768
How many pages (maximum of 4) do you need designed?
1. Main Page 2. Secondary Page 3. Secondary page showing expanded menu 4. Photo & Video Gallery
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your website design
Homeowners looking to remodel, aged 30-65, primarily female with an average annual income of $100,000+
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your website design
1. Its easy to work with us - tell us your budget and we'll give you 3 price options so you can decide how you want to allocate your funds
2. We have over 50 years experience helping clients design beautiful and functional rooms in their home.
3. We are an educational resource for homeowners looking for design inspiration and custom solutions that are not available in big box stores
How is your company different from your competitors?
We offer 3 column pricing that provides options at various budget levels for clients so they can choose how they'd like to spend their budget.
Style and Concept
What website design styles do you like?
Sophisticated, clean and contemporary with large slideshow banner images that the customer can scroll through. The star of the site is the imagery. The style should be very design-oriented with beautiful intricate details - the little things that distinguish from a template and make it polished, not flat and boring. Please include a mega menu navigation.
What colors do you want to see in your website design?
Color scheme should not distract from images of projects that will be used throughout the site, and should compel users to read and interact.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your website design?
Nothing too bright and distracting.
What adjectives should best describe your website design?
Sleek, sophisticated, clean, pretty, striking, high-class
What content must be included in the website design?
(See sitemap attached) Main Navigation - Home, Gallery, Testimonials, Getting Started, Specials & Events, Videos, About, Contact. Large image slideshow under Main Navigation. 4 Funnels should be placed under main banner slideshow: Kitchen, Bath, Other Room, Contractor. Calls to action - FInd a consultant, schedule a home visit, Enter a contest, Request an estimate. Testimonial video on the home page. Gallery page - thumbnails shown in slider with main player featuring selected image, filtering by room/style/price/designer, display number of images in each filtered category, include description of project underneath each image, print/save/email images.
No Files Added