LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This project is to create a themed website for the Kellogg School of Managements annual technology conference held at Northwestern University. This will be our 16th conference since its inception.
The theme of our conference this year is "monetize me: today's technology challenge". To get a better understanding of the conference please visit our website for more details:
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a website for the conference. We already have a logo developed by another crowdSPRING creator (see attached).
* Site should use the logo provided. The logo would ideally appear on every page and some part of the logo would be used for the favicon.
* Sites color palette would be integrated with logos colors.
* Easy to understand and well-organized navigation.
We will need 4 pages:
* Home page
* Speaker bio page with photos
* Agenda (schedule) page
* Logistics (mostly text) page
Example content of these pages can be found at http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/Tech...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Kellogg students, alumni and industry experts
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added