Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This project is to create a themed website for the Kellogg School of Managements annual technology conference held at Northwestern University. This will be our 16th conference since its inception.
The theme of our conference this year is "monetize me: today's technology challenge". To get a better understanding of the conference please visit our website for more details:
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a website for the conference. We already have a logo developed by another crowdSPRING creator (see attached).
* Site should use the logo provided. The logo would ideally appear on every page and some part of the logo would be used for the favicon.
* Sites color palette would be integrated with logos colors.
* Easy to understand and well-organized navigation.
We will need 4 pages:
* Home page
* Speaker bio page with photos
* Agenda (schedule) page
* Logistics (mostly text) page
Example content of these pages can be found at http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/Tech...
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Kellogg students, alumni and industry experts
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No Files Added