Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
CareerCup is a website for interview preparation for programming. It lists interview questions from many software companies.
It also has:
- a forum where people can submit other job-related topics and concerns
- a blog
- a store (selling a book and video)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a layout for the homepage. It should be easy to find the questions for a specific company or position.
It should also promote the book and video, as those are the primary source of revenue.
The homepage should "suck people in" by showing the most recent items (questions, forums, blog entries, comments, etc). See links below for examples of sites that do this.
Note that unlike many news sites that show pictures related to their newest stories, we have only "icons" relating to the newest questions (eg, the logo of the specific company). We never have large, relevant images.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The audience is programmers. It needs to be easy for them to find questions related to a specific company (that is, people usually visit looking for, for example, Microsoft Interview Questions).
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
* Sidebar with chat widget (see current site at www.careercup.com).
* "Ad" for book and video
* Drop down or another way to navigate to questions from a specific company / job title / topic
* Most recent interview questions (shown on home page) should show the company, job title, and topic.
No Files Added