LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Jerusalem.com is about to be the gateway for the city of Jerusalem, one of the oldest brands on earth. 3 Billion people all over the world pray for Jerusalem, yearn for Jerusalem and wish they could visit it during their life time. Since the majority of "Jerusalem lovers" all over the world won't visit it by foot, we would like to create the online gate for all of these people and let them feel close to Jerusalem, while on the same level allow tourist to find the best info and options to book their vacation via Jerusalem.com
The site structure is based on 6 super-channels (channels which can easily be a stand-alone site)
1. Holy - Jerusalem as a religious brand for Jews, Christians and Muslims. this channel will have services allowing people to interact with JLM - i.e posting a voice prayer to be heard in the city...
2. History - JLM has a vast history background and this channel will reflects that
3. Connect - a social networking platform with full community features - a very important element in the future site
4. Discover - this channel was already launched 3 weeks ago - this is the tourism & cultrue channel of the site, allowing booking hotels, and all other touristic info
5. Real estate - allowing to buy and sell JLM property
6. Store - allowing to buy products from JLM
We have launched a beta of some of the channels couple of months ago, and the discover channel 3 weeks ago, but we are now want to take it to the next level and creates the most profound address for this one-of-its-kind city in the world
This is not "another project" being listed here, this is JERUSALEM, and you are invited to be the one that will lay the foundations for the holiest place on earth to go online
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
state of the art homepage, smart, with it's own style and language, easy to use, easy to naviagte
The homepage should reflects the following:
1. this site is dealing with Jerusalem
2. this is THE SITE for Jerusalem
3. the fact it has 6 super-channels as described before - meaning it should bring something from each channel and promote the important staff each channel has
4. conversion oriented - i.e - call the user to make an action - such as join the network, post a prayer, book an hotel, buy a gift, support JLM etc.
6. This is just the homepage, there is a LOT of content and things to do inside
7. the homepage should create a style and language that will be used in the inner pages
8. a unique logo for the city
9. we would like to have a flash/AJAX screen at the upper part of the homepage with rotetions of the latest staff on the site
Jerusalem is a very emotinal and visual place, the site has to reflects it.
The result should be breath-taking!!!
You are welcome to contact me via mail for questions. You are wlecome to take a look at the current site and take it much WOW from there
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Jerusalem lovers all over the world
2. people that want to connect with the city virtualy and not intend visiting it
3. people that are coming to JLM in the near futrue and seek for touristic info
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ - we really like this one, we think it's just great!
http://www.mako.co.il - an Israeli content website we like as well
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We really think this is an opportunity to make a mark in history. You can be the one to bring the holiest place on earth to the online, so you should think of it as the most important, in depth, creative, smart design you ever worked on.
No Files Added