Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
IAMA is an international management organization that brings together current and future business, academic, and government leaders along with other industry stakeholdersto improve the strategic focus, transparency, sustainability, and responsiveness of the global food and agribusiness system. IAMA will be a catalyst, clearinghouse for ideas and talent, and research agenda setter that drives the global food and agribusiness system to respond in an innovative, effective, and rapid way to the changing needs of the world. Find more details at: http://www.ifama.org/dispatch.asp?page=m...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A fresh and innovative website design that maintains a clean and professional look. Gentle use of provided photography (or similar royalty-free photography) that makes it clear that IAMA is a food and agribusiness organization is recommended. Site should be smooth and flowing (not "boxy" like the current site at http://www.ifama.org). Hover states for all "active" content need to be clearly illustrated in design.
The site is used as a resource for public information as well as a tool for the membership base to get authenticated access to "members only" resources. We are looking for designs for the following (features needed on each page are outlined in "we absolutely must have" section):
* Overall website template (this will contain all design elements that appear on every page)
* Home page
* Content Page (a generic page that lays out a clean format for displaying page title and text content)
* Form Page (a page that contains an example of an HTML form)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Industry leading professionals and students from around the world.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We don't like this design but here is the current homepage that can be used to reference the type of content the new site will contain: http://www.ifama.org
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Overall website template needs to have:
- IAMA logo and gentle use of photography
- the text "International Food and Agribusiness Management Association"
- top, left to right menu navigation (this navigation will have additional options that drop down when user hovers over an item) the menu items are: About IAMA, Membership, Events, Publications, News & Calendar, Careers & Schools
- left, "drill-down" style navigation that needs to accommodate up to three tiers of navigation
- Member Login form with username, password, remember me checkbox, forgot password link (after a user is authenticated this space will be used to show current user's options "my account", "Renew Membership", etc...)
- bread crumb trail of links
Home page needs to have:
- an area for "News & Updates" items each listed item should link to the full version of the item and a "view all" link should be provided
- the text "Bringing together top executives, academics, policy makers, students and stakeholders to network and stimulate strategic thinking across the global food, fiber, fuel, floral and forestry systems."
-an area for a single photo (this will be implemented as a slide show)
Content page needs to have:
- example of page title
- example of sub-title (a title that would be used to breakup content on the page)
- example of multiple paragraphs
- example of unordered list (can be styled with custom images for bullets)
- example of links (just show how anchor elements will display)
Form page needs to have:
- please only use designs that can be implemented using standard HTML/CSS and do not require image replacement of form elements to obtain design goal
- general layout of form
- example of table header styling
- example of text box
- example of text area
- example of drop down list
- example of radio button list
- example of check box list
- example of submit button
No Files Added