Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Website (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Website (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Dignity Entertainment is a feature film production company based in London. Our mission is to produce international films that inspire positive social change.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a simple website to engage with our stakeholders to:
- Communicate who we are and what we stand for
- To provide details on our film projects
- Drive engagement in our projects
- Enable easy communication with our stakeholders
Attached youll find a document outlining the structure of the site and each individual page we need on the site.
Our logo is currently being developed on Crowdspring (http://www.crowdspring.com/project/22841...). The logo will be finalised by 1 May.
We do realise developing the website will be more challenging without a finalised logo but we need to move quickly due to other business needs. Still looking at the logos with we have given a 5 rating you should give you a good idea of style and colour scheme.
When you initiate your thinking about the style of this website it is key to remember:
- We produce feature films (not documentaries) to be released in cinemas, on DVD etc worldwide.
- Our vision is to inspire our audiences to positively change their own lives and the lives those around them. This includes doing away with racism, discrimination, hatred of others / self, bullying and seeing life as one big opportunity for adventure.
- We are part of the film business not a non-profit organisation. We believe in good business i.e. using commerce to empower people to realise their hopes and dreams.
In terms of style the key words are:
- Simple, elegant and understated
- Balanced and uncluttered
- Engaging and trustworthy
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience includes a wide range of stakeholders: worldwide audiences, film production and film studios, investors, film directors and actors. For that reason we need a website that builds interest and trust with these different groups.
Our aim is build a company that is well recognised within the media / entertainment business worldwide. Therefore the site must have a professional and international feel.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
All quite clean and clear
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- See attachment
- The entire landing page should be visible without scrolling down
If you feel we have left out any vital information please get in touch and I will create an update.
No Files Added